7/13/16

Crate Squat Chalk Talk



Joke #1 - "Brad, there are some problems that just can't be solved using the old Tic-Tac-Toe-Tac-Toe-Tic-Tic-Toe-Tac model."

Joke #2 - "The first group will deliver the concrete around noon, and by three we should be able to... Hey, my eyes are up here, sunshine."

Joke #3 - Oh, god. The foreman was doing one of his site reviews, and he had brought his crate. Man, somebody needed to swap that thing out for a taller one. It would make it easier to pay attention to what the foreman was saying, and definitely reduce the "stare deep into my groin" factor. Why did he have to scootch so damn close? Man oh man...thank Sears for the robust stitching on their Toughskins khakis, though.

Joke #4 - "Ya see, Brad, when you're been foreman as long as I have, you learn a few little tricks of the trade. For example, mine is a long day, right? And I do a lot of squatting. Turns out this here milk crate is just high enough to help me out with some serious long-term squattage. Of course, it helps if you got a 'trick pelvis' like me. Funny thing about my trick pelvis. I got it back in Imjin. There I was doing some pilates in a tree top when this North Korean sniper get's the drop on me from about fifty clicks out. Now, I like my pubis as much as the next guy, but when I have to choose between it and my platoon, you know what I had to do...."

[Commenter jokes will be added to the post.    -Mgmt.]



2 comments:

cyclotronby said...

Whenever the foreman called him to the site for the day, Frank made sure his styrofoam cup was full of bourbon before he left the office. It made the day go by so much smoother.

Jim D. said...

"I know what you're thinkin', son. Milk Crate Jenga is a kiddie game. Well, I'm here to tell ya, what with the heat, and my diet, your next move could lead to some real unpleasantness. So before you pull that next wire, you gotta ask yourself: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

Post a Comment