3/27/13

Kohler Electric Plants - Get your motor run-nin'.

Not only did I not know that Kohler makes electric motors and generators, I didn't know you could get one installed in your chest.





When I'm old and I'm losing my hair, many years from now, I hope I spoiled for choice of in-chest generators. I don't want an air-cooled model, because I don't want a huge exhaust vent sticking out of my ribs. Something liquid cooled, I think, because my blood supply can probably be easily adapted to this purpose. Also, I definitely want a portable unit, and maybe with remote starting. I don't want to have to make an incision in case the motor stalls. Plus, it'd be nice to be able to waltz up to the scene of a disaster and provide power for those in need. I'd be a hero, all thanks to Kohler. I'm the genera-tor, firing whenever you quit!



Click for big.




1 comments:

Unknown said...

Not only did I not know that Kohler makes electric motors and generators, I didn't know you could get one installed in your chest. used car dealership las vegas

Post a Comment